This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Surrounded by a forest of carob and olive trees, the estate is located Zannafondo Ibleo the plateau four hundred meters and a few kilometers from the sea, the view embraces the coastline and unspoilt countryside, neatly marked by dry stone walls and beautiful farms of white stone. The Estate Zannafondo, easily reachable by road to Marina di Ragusa which is a few kilometers, consists of two ancient stone blocks carefully restored, the main building with the parking, the hall and the reception and common rooms for breakfast and dinner, outdoor terraces and small courtyards, protected by high stone walls, allow you to relax in the sun at these latitudes (here we are south of Tunis) at any time of year.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet