This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Heubad, now in its fifth generation under the management of our family, encompasses all the comforts you could possibly wish for in a relaxing and plentiful holiday: open-air swimming pool, sun terrace and indoor pool, sauna area with biological. The splendour of the flowers in the immaculately tended rose garden will add to your sense of relaxation, while from the kitchen we offer fresh and tasty home-favourites at their best, unceasingly prepared by our long-standing team of chefs. The wine cellar is also carefully tended and is sure to hold a few surprises in store.
Light lunches at midday an be enjoyed in the peaceful restaurant or, in the summer months, in the restaurant garden under the chestnut trees and the old farmers’ “Stube” and the cosy dining room entice you into enjoying a good dinner. Our foyer and the sheltered, sunny inner courtyard are an attractive architectural pathway from the old farmhouse to the annexes and are a wonderful place to meet, read the paper, surf the net and simply relax. We pride ourselves on the tasteful decor of the surroundings which, through attention to the small details, can be felt throughout the entire hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Heubad in Völs am Schlern – Fiè allo Sciliar (BZ) is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet