This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Villa Paladar B&B close to downtown and the sea Surrounded by pleasant hills and secular olive trees, (under the unchangeable sea glance) enlightened by the blue Adriatic sea’s reflexes…here stands “Villa Paladar”. Spanish word popular among Cuban restaurants, “Paladar” stands for intimate place where you can taste local sympathy, friendship and happiness. This is the atmosphere you can feel at Villa Paladar, where you can relax and enjoy friendship and conviviality.
The 2 level building has just been renewed and offers a private parking and an extensive garden. Rooms are comfortable, spacious, well furnished, “warm”. . as Abruzzo’s hospitality guarantees.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet