- 2 guest reviews
"Great hotel in the heart of the Aosta Valley. Great staff, amazing food, clean and stylish rooms. Everything you need in a hotel..."
"Excellent accommodation. Very helpful staff. We enjoyed our short stay..."
About the hotel
To picture the Hotel Village, imagine grounds not far from the centre of Aosta. Inside these grounds, imagine 10 Mountain Chalets made of wood and stone. Each Chalet is a Suite: comfortable, spacious with an Alpine-chic style.
Then imagine a large building, also made of stone and set in the green of nature: this is the heart of our Hotel. In it you will find the Reception, a Breakfast room, Reading room and Meeting room. Now that you have imagined our Hotel, why not come and experience it firsthand and enjoy a thrillingly peaceful experience!
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Village in Quart are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic welcoming hotel
Great hotel in the heart of the Aosta Valley.
Great staff, amazing food, clean and stylish rooms. Everything you need in a hotel
Very helpful staff. We enjoyed our short stay