This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located on the Canal Grande, between the Ponte di Rialto and the Accademia Gallery, along with the pedestrian entrance just on the canal the Palazzo offers its Guests a boat private wharf - a rare comfort in Venice. The hotel preserves the aristocratic ambiance it had when it was a private residence. American Bar, Buffet Breakfast, No-smoking rooms, Disabled rooms, Fax/pc outlets, Internet point and Wi-Fi, Wardrobe, Laundry service Rooms and Suites, furnished in perfect Venetian style and provided with all comforts.
Some suites and junior suites overlook the Grand Canal; the others are overlooking either the calm lateral rio or the silent inner Venetian garden. All bathrooms are decorated with precious Carrara and green Alp marbles and are provided with Jacuzzi.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Palazzo Sant'Angelo in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet