This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Umbria, yes . . .
green, hills, landscapes, cities of art, culture and religion, the way of Sagrantino and delicacies associated with the traditional cuisine and simplicity. These are the reasons why spending a weekend, a holiday or some period in this region, that time seems to have put aside to make way for the essence of a moment that occurs in nature, taking you away from everyday hustle and bustle, for you to Renew your spirit amongst valleys and hills, wheat fields, vineyards, olive trees and sunflowers. Villa Selva, but why? Because Villa Selva and Giuseppe have chosen each other . . . The stone villa with swimming pool, the luxurious accomdation, the including apartments, and a beautiful terraced garden of lavender and roses, olive and almond trees, enclosed by magnificent oak trees, it seems beautifully embedded in the landscape; Giuseppe, has vast experience and a real passion for the culture of hospitality and welcome, the joy of cooking to transform raw materials into authentic delicacies, the willing to suggest a good wine, not to mention the special and the richness of what this land can offer. . . All this, becomes a harmonious mixture, a sort of balanced chemistry that will make your stay special.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet