This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Valata Minusa tower agriturismo country resort, situated in the heart of the rural region of Modica, among centuries old olive trees and lanscapes marked by characteristic “dry” stone walls (muri a siccu) is a corner of Sicily in which art, history, landscapes and nature are found in a inducing manner, consenting to enjoy a vacation of total relaxation. Valata Minusa hospitality Today Valata Minusa is a prestigious “Country Resort”, a locality of absolute relaxation, combining the magic and fragrance that the estate presents to the sobriety and elegance with which the rooms of the structure were realized, as also the diverse communal environments such as the Hall, the Hobby Room and the Dining Room. The structure is arranged with 16 restored rooms respecting the original nature of the antique rural habitation, preserving the effect, to offer hospitality in an authentic dimension and outside of time.
Every room is spacious and comfortable, refinished with delicate tints and cured in the most minimal detail and provides private bathrooms, heat, air conditioning and every commodity that guarantees every guest the maximum comfort.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
- In room entertainment
- CD Player, CD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Valata Minusa Country Resort in Modica are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet