- 1 guest reviews
"We had to take 2 buses form the airport to get to the hotel which was a little adventure but wasted time and I would have struggled with kid..."
About the hotel
Relais Ca’ Sabbioni is situated along the river Naviglio Brenta, in a land rich in stories arrived till our days thanks to the glorious Serenissima Republic. As a matter of fact the Villa dates back to the 17th century and was catalogued on the list of the ‘Venetian Villas’ as a valuable building. The Villa has been recently completely renovated in order to guarantee the best and most modern services to its clients: design furnishings, lift, domotics, soundproofing of all rooms.
Everything has been done respecting the original elements and the distributional scheme of the existing structure. As proof of this on the ground and first floor the central lounges have been even more enhanced by marvellous Venetian ‘terrace’ floors and original wooden beams. You will never forget the romantic sunsets seen from the windows of our suites overlooking the Naviglio.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Relais Ca' Sabbioni - New Opening in Mestre - Venezia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel and rooms, lovely staff, but a bit too far from venice itself
We had to take 2 buses form the airport to get to the hotel which was a little adventure but wasted time and I would have struggled with kids or even on my own finding the 2nd bus.
Taxi was quoted as about 60-80 euros one way !. The hotel itself is very nice and has a nice feel. The staff are very friendly and will help with anything you need or ask. We stayed in an executive room which only had a shower (wish I had noticed that before I booked) however that was my own fault as I prefer a bath. The mini bar in the room is overpriced and there is no kettle or tea and coffee faciities but they do have a lovely (FREE) tea and coffee making machine in the reception lobby which is great after a dusty bus. The room is modern clean and tidy and adequate for washing and sleeping but the satelite tv only has 2 english channels. Breakfast which was included is a cold buffet of cereal, rolls, ham, cheese, yoghurts, jam and croissants. All very nice but anything hot would have been a bonus. The breakfast lady cant do enough for you and is very attentive. Ideal if you have car hire as plenty of parking. We thought about using the restauant however the prices are quite high and even more expensive than venice centre so we gave it a miss. We did however use the restaurant about 10 mins walk(out of reception turn right) from the hotel which was nice food at a reasonable price however you do have to walk on the edge of a main road to get to it as 3/4 of the way there is no footpath. (not recomended for prams, kids elderly or those with a faint heart)
Bottom line - If you are only going to venice for a short trip I'd go with a hotel in the centre where you can get the bus to and from the airport straight to the hotel and be in the centre of it all. It would be better to be able to pop back to your hotel to change shoes or grab an umbrella or even take a short nap before your evening meal etc. This hotel is lovely BUT not worth the money for all the extra hassle of being a bus ride away from everything and paying over the top for food and mini bar etc. Its on a main road and in the middle of nowhere. Staff are great though ;-)
Nice but wouldnt go back.