This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of Cavalese, the historical centre of Val di Fiemme, you find Palace Riccabona, built on request of the nobile Austrian Family Firmian in the 15th century. Afterwards it became property of the notary family Rotello, who wrote in the 14th and 15th century the first rules of Fiemme’s "Magnifica Comunità" institution. Today the atmosphere and the warm hospitality make it a place for relaxing and peaceful holidays.
Located on Cavalese's most beautiful square, Hotel Excelsior offers a carefully planned setting and is perfect placed for every type of transfer. Particular attention is paid to the cuisine, always ready to care also for special demands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet