- 1 guest reviews
"It was easy to find the B & B by walking from the station. We had a large double room which was very comfortable. A very good breakfast was..."
About the hotel
In the Historical centre of Palermo, Seralcadio B&B takes you in a magic atmosphere. The Appartment is located in a building among old open air markets and the most important streets of the city, beetween the Capo and Sant'Agostino markets, tipical places where you can taste the popular and arabic culture who lives in the soul of Palermo. Via Maqueda and via Roma, via Vittorio Emanuele and via Cavour: in this area you enjoy of the old historical buildings, close to the Massimo and the Politeama theatre, near the magnificent Cathedral, not far from the walking area along the seeside and the new touristic harbour.
The Appartment has 4 rooms, each for 2 persons (twin or double beds, 1room has 3rd Bed) everyone furnished with particular character and agreable energy due to its colour, 1 leaving room, 2 bathrooms with shower and every comfort like hairdryer, laundry and iron facilities, free wi-fi connection, TV in every room with SATfree air and Air Conditioning, 1 kitchen.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/01/2016 to 28/02/2017 - Please, inform about your arrival time. No 24h Reception. Thank you. The LateRooms.com rate for Seralcadio Bed&Breakfast in Palermo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A very comfortable B & B
It was easy to find the B & B by walking from the station.
We had a large double room which was very comfortable. A very good breakfast was provided. Valeria was extremely helpful pointing out all the buildings to visit. She also recommended going to the local seaside resort by bus, which we did. We had a lovely meal at a local Trattoria also recommended by her.