- Very Good
- 125 guest reviews
"Stayed at the Ramada before, always a great room, big, clean great shower, cant fault the place...."
"Good clean room. Good quality furniture. A stone's throw from quayside. Bed was too soft. Breakfast was expensive...."
"Fantastic and what a saviour from the other place cant fault it fresh clean helpfull staff what more do you want..."
"The Ramada should be proud to be on the Gateshead side of the Tyne. It is conveniently situated on the banks of the River. We always choose..."
"We had a pleasant overnight stay, very nice clean room and friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Just 300 metres from the Gateshead Millennium Bridge and the Baltic Art Centre, this modern hotel has a stylish on-site restaurant, bar, gym, and free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel is located less than 20 minutes walk from Newcastle city centre, and the Quayside’s bars and restaurants are just a 10-minute walk away. The Sage, a performance and conference venue, is just 5 minutes’ walk away and Gateshead Metro Station is within a 15-minute walk.
There is a 24-hour business centre, which is free to use. Each contemporary, wooden-floored room includes a Freeview flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hair dryer, and an en suite bathroom with power shower. On-site parking available - £5 per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at the Ramada before, always a great room, big, clean great shower, cant fault the place.
Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
Good clean room.
Good quality furniture. A stone's throw from quayside. Bed was too soft. Breakfast was expensive.