This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Enjoying a stunning, panoramic view and located between Cinque Terre and Portofino, two of the world’s most famous places, the Vis à Vis is one of the most extraordinary hotels in Liguria , managed for three generations by the family De Nicolai. Built atop a hill situated in the center of the city, to which it is connected through an elevator carved in the rock, the hotel dominates the vista of the famous Gulf of Tigullio, which begins at the promontory of Portofino and ends at the splendid peninsula of Sestri Levante. it is 45 minutes off the Cristoforo Colombo airport in Genoa and approximately one hour off the Pisa Galileo Galilei airport.
Completely renovated in 2002 the Hotel offers 46 rooms all with private balcony or little garden;some has a wonderful sea view; from the three junior suites you can enjoy a unique view over the two famous bays of Sestri Levante. With their soft colours that stimulate relaxation, the rooms at Vis à Vis are elegant and comfortable shelters. Pets are wellcomed, we reserve for them Garden-rooms and can organize a Dog sitter for daily promenades. They are not allowed in Restaurant and by the pool. Supplement per day: Euro 10,00. Guests can spend some relaxing time in the welcoming and spacious Tritone Deck - especially in the winter period - or enjoy the open air spaces of the Zeus Deck and Bar with the wonderful and spectacular view over the Gulf.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet