This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The best way to take in all the beauty of the coast is to stay at the HOTEL SETTIMO CIELO, at only 10 min walking distance from the centre of the town. All rooms have front sea views with majestic scenes across the Sorrentine Peninsula and the dominating Mount Vesuvious looming over Napoli and the bay. You will be ideally situated to visit many areas of interest.
Within your reach is the spectacular Amalfi coast offering breathtaking views. For history lovers, visit Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum, Caserta & Cassino to mention a few. . . If you are coming to relax simply sit back and enjoy the Settimo Cielo Pool, Solarium, terraces . There are steps to the Marina Grande below the hotel where you can take a dip in the wonderfully clear blue sea. Other Facilities include Private Parking & Lift. All rooms have Satelite TV, air conditioning ,telephone and hairdryers
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Solarium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Settimo Cielo in Sorrento is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet