This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Adriana casa vacanze was created from my interest in wanting to let people get to know my land, Sicily, with a thousand different colours, unique sceneries, and where the sea and the mountain are an integrated part of everyday life. The vacation homes are situated nearthe sea in Stazzo, a small touristic town near Acireale (Catania), just a twenty minute drive to the beautiful Taormina Beachesand to the mountain destinations on Etna. The three apartmentswere built between 2006 and 2009, and are furnished with great attention to detail so that our guests feel right at home.
All three homes include garageor parking area, are indicated for families also with small children, or couples who just wish to spend a weekend. The apartments are only 160 steps from the sea, and is in a very calm and peacefulsetting year-round. I will personally suggest andshare with you our culture and traditions: you will learn to distinguish the true smells, colours and flavours of Sicily.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Adriana casa vacanze in Acireale is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet