- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"very nice hotel, has a really nice feel to it, added to the experience of my stay in Florence..."
About the hotel
Hotel emma is a comfortable two-star hotel located in an elegant area within walking distance from the city centre. It is the owners themselves who run this place, so that you can enjoy your stay in a warm, friendly and homely atmosphere and then go out to discover a splendid city full of artistic treasures. Guests will find a spacious lounge for their breakfast, bar service, a beautiful terrace with plenty of flowers and a characteristic view over the roofs of Florence.
All rooms and the lounch have Air Conditioning and Wi-Fi free of charge. The hotel has a convention with a nearby garage where parking is always available. You can catch a bus right outside the hotel to the city centre and to the Galleria degli Uffizi, the Cathedral, the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) and all the other main attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Doctor on call , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Emma in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice quaint hotel
very nice hotel, has a really nice feel to it, added to the experience of my stay in Florence