- 1 guest reviews
"We stayed here only 1 night the place was very nice It was clean with fresh linen and the decor was modern and sicilian style. Nice garden a..."
About the hotel
In the beautiful and sunny city of Sciacca, lies The Marquis Bed and Breakfast, a house divided into 2 floors renovated in 2011 with a wonderful garden. The Marquis is located 3 km from the city center and 1. 5 kilometers from one of the most beautiful beach resorts, you can also use the nearby bus service.
The courtesy and kindness of the owners, attentive to your every need, will make for a pleasant and relaxing stay. The Marquis Bed and Breakfast offers accommodation in single, double or double, triple and quadruple. The breakfast is very rich with a wide range from sweet to savory. It offers parking and use of the veranda for common use.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bed and Breakfast Il Marchese in Sciacca are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A nice sicilian B&B
We stayed here only 1 night the place was very nice It was clean with fresh linen and the decor was modern and sicilian style.
Nice garden and friendly staff and the breakfast was very nice also. Would definately visit again.