This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A restful, an opportunity to return more energized. A farm that you live for the first time a holiday ecosotenibile. Inside Renewable Energy Park is the Natural Hotel, a concrete example of environmentally friendly construction, a project that we thought to give you holiday in the green energy-efficient.
The PER is in Umbria, between Todi and Amelia at one hour from Rome, at an altitude of 575 meters, in an area of protected countryside. A sustainable holiday can be a joyful and full enjoyment: natural energy, natural foods, places intact to forget the hustle and bustle of the world. Then no sacrifice, but the pleasure of being in the heart of Italy, an area rich in castles, villages, fortresses, palaces, villas, archaeological sites, historical cities, and of course the theater and jazz steps. If you are planning a holiday in nature, choose the Natural Hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet