This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Agriturismo Nociquerceto is a working farmhouse in the Lazio countryside. Set close to the Umbria border, its grounds include horse riding stables, a swimming pool, and barbecue. Bikes are free.
All apartments at Nociquerceto feature a lounge with TV and DVD player, as well as a fully equipped kitchenette with coffee maker. The Nociquerceto Agriturismo makes its own olive oil, available to purchase on site. The Oasi del Colle restaurant serves traditional Italian dishes and is open at lunch and dinner. This family-run property is set in the hills, close to the medieval village of San Polo and a 5-minute drive from the town of Tarano. It is a 40-minute drive from Rome's ring road, the GRA.
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet