This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This elegant hotel, which combines a stone-wood, rustic architectural style and relaxing atmosphere with modern business amenities, is strategically located within easy access of the industrial zone and the town. Situated in the quiet hamlet of Talponedo, 1 km from the medieval Purlilium and near the Porcia industrial park, the hotel is the perfect choice for business trips in the important economic area of Pordenone. The hotel consists of a central structure and a detached building connected to it by a picturesque stone portico.
All rooms are fully furnished and soundproof, with internet connection available in every room. The hotel’s proximity to the A28 motorway, means that the beautiful cities of Venice, Udine, Trieste, Grado and Lignano, are just an hour’s drive away. Moreover, the stunning Dolomite Mountains are a two-hour drive, making the Hotel Purlilium a perfect base for outstanding weekends of tourism and culture.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 07:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet