This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
HOTEL LI GRANITI is located in a splendid hillside position overlooking rugged countryside towards the shimmering blue waters for which the Costa Smeralda is famous. Immersed in aromatically scented Mediterranean vegetation broken only by the impressive weather worn granite rocks for which the Gallura area of Sardinia is reknowned. A peaceful oasis just 2,5 km from the busy holiday resort of Baia Sardinia and only 6 km from the celebrated “Porto Cervo”.
The hotel bar has panoramic terraces from which to relax and enjoy fabulous views of the Costa Smeralda. ROOMS: The Hotel is delightfully furnished in a traditional Sardinian style with simple and elegant materials of the local handicraft. “Comfort Rooms”: elegantly furnished, available 2/3/4 beds (sofa bed with bunk, or single sofa bed or single bed), they have shower, TV color, mini-bar, air conditioning/heating, WI-FI, telephone, hair dryer. Some rooms have balcony or equipped patio. In some, it is possible to add the crib. “Junior Suites”: more spacious than comfort rooms, some with balcony or equipped patio. In some, it is possible to add the crib, the 3th and 4th bed (sofa bed with bunk, armchairs bed or single bed). HOTEL FACILITIES: lift, WI-FI, bar, Hall, maxi screen, swimming pool with fresh water, swimming pool area equipped with treadmill, equipped panoramic solarium, reading corner, table games, play area for children, safe deposit at the reception, gym, porterage service. On request American coffeemaker, kettle. PAYABLE SERVICES: External laundry service, baby sitting, wellness area, shiatsu, sport massage, invigorating massage, face and body treatments, Sauna and Turkish bath, relax massage, car/scooter rental service, sea and ground excursions, golf course at 10 kms. MEETING-HALL: Max for 120 people with air conditioning, equipped with microphone, maxi screen, video projector, audio system, DVD and videotape player, amplifier. On request: secretary, stationary, courtesy kit, coffee break. RESTAURANT: Restaurant with internal air conditioning/heating, sea view veranda, breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner with table service, salads, vegetables, fruit and desserts buffet. Traditional Sardinian dinner (one with fish and one with meat) twice a week (available only during club card period). Vegetarian and celiac cooking on request at the moment of the reservation. SUPPLEMENTS TO BE PAID IN HOTEL COT 0/3 yrs € 5. 00 per day with meal included, PETS: € 30. 00 for Extra Cleaning per stay. CLUB CARD (compulsory) € 35. 00 per person adult per week, € 15,00 per child (6/11,99 yrs. ) per week, service available from 06/06 to 12/09. TRANSFERS (single way rates): from Olbia Apt/Harbor to Hotel € 30,00 per p. l. (minimum 2 persons). Late night surcharge increase of 20% between 10pm and 6am. From Golfo Aranci add € 6. 00 surcharge per person. All prices are for one-way transfers.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 19/03/2016 to 22/10/2016 - TO PAY ON SPOT CLUB CARD (compulsory) from 04/06 to 17/09 € 35.00 per person adult per week, € 15,00 per child (6/11,99 yrs) per week, service available from 06/06 to 12/09. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet