This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
“Vado al Massimo” is a Bed and Breakfast situated in in the city centre of Palermo. Guests who come from the airport or from the railway station or the port can easily get it. A public bus terminal is just 50 metres from the building.
Palermo Train Station is 1 km away. The flat has been recently restored and is on the fourth floor in a building of the fifties and it is equipped with a lift. All the rooms are large, full of light and provided with every comfort: air conditioning, TV, wi-fi, hair dryer and minibar. Furniture is modern and chosen with great attention so that offering the guests a friendly atmosphere. Breakfast includes pastries and hot and cold drinks. A shared kitchen can be used on request for preparing snacks and coffee. From some rooms you can enjoy a beautiful view of the Massimo theatre and of a typical lively market!
- Air conditioning in rooms , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Vado al Massimo in Palermo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet