This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
“Vado al Massimo” is a Bed and Breakfast situated in in the city centre of Palermo. Guests who come from the airport or from the railway station or the port can easily get it. A public bus terminal is just 50 metres from the building.
Palermo Train Station is 1 km away. The flat has been recently restored and is on the fourth floor in a building of the fifties and it is equipped with a lift. All the rooms are large, full of light and provided with every comfort: air conditioning, TV, wi-fi, hair dryer and minibar. Furniture is modern and chosen with great attention so that offering the guests a friendly atmosphere. Breakfast includes pastries and hot and cold drinks. A shared kitchen can be used on request for preparing snacks and coffee. From some rooms you can enjoy a beautiful view of the Massimo theatre and of a typical lively market!
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for B&B Vado al Massimo in Palermo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet