This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The property is situated in the historical center of Palermo, behind the Cathedral and near the "Flea Market", close to the historic markets of "the Chief"and "Ballarò. The Bed and Breakfast is an ancient building, recently renovated, built on the places where he played Frederick II as a child. Soberly furnished and equipped apartments offering all the comforts: independent heating, air conditioning, color TV, kitchenette with ancient pottery made in Sicily, complete with dishes and accessories, bathroom with shower, bed linen, bathroom and kitchen.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Federico Secondo in Palermo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet