This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The property is situated in the historical center of Palermo, behind the Cathedral and near the "Flea Market", close to the historic markets of "the Chief"and "Ballarò. The Bed and Breakfast is an ancient building, recently renovated, built on the places where he played Frederick II as a child. Soberly furnished and equipped apartments offering all the comforts: independent heating, air conditioning, color TV, kitchenette with ancient pottery made in Sicily, complete with dishes and accessories, bathroom with shower, bed linen, bathroom and kitchen.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet