This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Bed and Breakfast close to the sea of Siracusa. You will have here the possibility to live in close contact to the sea, in a unique environment in the world. In those places that Unesco ascribed in the “world heritage list”.
Perla del Sole” is provided with large terraces with solarium, a salon for breakfast. Farmcycling, Table-tennis, Amusement, Booking service of baby sitting, The customers can enjoy the shuttle buses service connecting Arenella to Ortigia island (Siracusa). In Siracusa, city of art, culture, sea and traditions; “Perla del Sole” Bed and Breakfast stands in the characteristic seaside resort of Arenella. It is just 6 Km from the old city and and few metres from the beach “Bandiera Blu 2001” and it is located inside the protected sea area of “Plemmirio”. Each room is provided with: Conditioned air, Direct telephone, Tv sat, Fridge-bar, Phon, Writing desk. The facility puts at your disposal: Farmcycling Table-tennis, Amusement, Booking service of baby sitting. The customers can enjoy the shuttle buses service connecting Arenella to Ortigia island (Siracusa).
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for PERLA DEL SOLE in Siracusa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet