- 2 guest reviews
"Very friendly place with really kind and helpful receptionists...."
"Hotel Italia is a great hotel. The room we had was cool (tiled) with a balcony and lovely high ceilings. Staff are on the reception 24 hours..."
About the hotel
Hotel Italy, located in the heart of the historic center of Palermo a few steps from the train station and the most important monuments (Cathedral, Teatro Massimo, quattro canti, etc. . .
. ), enjoys an enviable position to experience the charm of the city. The hotel has a WI-FI completely free and a bright reading room where you can relax. Our hospitality will make you feel at home, the hotel's staff is very friendly and always glad to assist with the professional needs of tourists for the duration of his stay. Content provided courtesy of the property. The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very nice memory
Very friendly place with really kind and helpful receptionists.
Fine hotel, right in the centre of Palermo
Hotel Italia is a great hotel.
The room we had was cool (tiled) with a balcony and lovely high ceilings. Staff are on the reception 24 hours a day and were always friendly and helpful. All in all a great place to stay!