This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The main building has three levels. Over the years renovations have occurred, the last of which dates to 2004 in the aftermath of the earthquake of 1997. Restructuring, edited by the owner himself who is an architect, maintains both the original distribution of the spaces and the use of materials.
Floors and brick grit, frescoes, light, silence contribute to the shaping spaces marked by a 'typical atmosphere of the early twentieth century that is strongly conciliatory. For guests four large double bedrooms, a lounge for breakfast, a tea room and a mini apartment with a kitchenette were arranged. The abundant breakfast with typical Umbrian-Marches cakes and sweets, upon request shall be served in your room. Outside is a large courtyard and a solarium where you can relax in an environment of calm and serenity in contact with the surrounding nature. The property offers additional services such as: washing machine or an outside wash basin, a parking lot or a garage, and a barbecue. The apartment called "Casa zia Cianetta petit” is an annex to the main building. Refined for space and materials such as the of the yellow grit floors, it includes a double bedroom, two single bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen. Special facilities for bykers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet