This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bed and Breakfast da Rosa is located in Linguaglossa, in the heart of Etna, a few steps from the highest and most active volcano in Europe, in no time you find there, nestled among pine forests and beautiful vineyards. The particular geographical position offers the opportunity to enjoy the quiet of the mountain, with many nature trails suitable for hiking, but also to reach quickly the most beautiful sea resorts on the Ionian coast, like Taormina and marina cotton, and the most beautiful places of Eastern Sicily: Siracusa, Noto, the Alcantara Gorges, Piazza Armerina and Caltagirone. We have two bedrooms, one double, while the other has two single beds, for a total of 4 beds, equipped with a full kitchen and appliances, and a private bathroom for guests.
In each room, the rooms are equipped with TV, internet service available high-speed ADSL, heater. At the request of excursions, to the Etna.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire , Quad Biking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet