This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
"Gli Efori" is located at Acireale a few steps from the historic center and it's a structure to homely management. . Cozy B & B, also handy for long periods, few minutes from the city center.
From here walking, you can visit the best the city can offer: the old town with its splendid baroque churches including the Cathedral, San Sebastian and SS. Peter and Paul, the typical fish market daily, and the splendid “Villa Belvedere”. The B & B allows tourists vacation in the nearby seaside resort of St. Maria La Scala, Pozzillo, Stazzo, Acitrezza, Acicastello. A 30 minute drive are also the splendid Alcantara Gorges, Taormina and the main points of departure to spend a pleasant day on Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe. The strategic location also allows you to reach easily, even by public transport, railway station and airport of Catania. The rooms of the B & B are bright, hot-cold air-conditioned and equipped with every comfort and elegantly furnished. The B & B has a terrace available to guests, from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of Etna. They are also available to guests: television set sitting-dining area, iron, hair dryer, refrigerator, washing machine and private parking. The B & B Gli Efori has a separate entrance for guests who guarantees confidentiality. Gli Efori is a guarantee of a friendly and sincere hospitality and is the ideal place to spend a vacation in a warm family atmosphere.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet