- 1 guest reviews
"Great place to stay for couple of days to explore trapani and surrounding. The neighbourhood itself is not so exciting, but the B&B is a gre..."
About the hotel
The B & B il Quadrifoglio and 'a newly built villa with outdoor swimming pool available for guests, equipped with deckchairs and umbrellas, children's playground and a sitting area with wicker chairs and in the summer months breakfast is served in the splendid veranda adjacent to the pool. Inside you will find a large and warm sitting room with sofas, TV, fireplace, full kitchen, where breakfast is prepared and served during the winter. Our rooms are serviced with air conditioning, TV and all have luxury private bathroom including a bath towel, towels and hair dryer.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay for couple of days to explore trapani and surrounding.
The neighbourhood itself is not so exciting, but the B&B is a great. We stayed for three nights with a baby of 8 months. the cod was good quality, and Te owner was very friendly, always willing to look after the baby.