- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We got an upgrade when we checked in. Staff were helpful, efficient. 2.50 euro per person per night city tax. Hotel decor was lovely. It's a..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Ferdinando II is located in the central Carlo III Square of Naples. For its strategic postion at few steps from the main monuments of the city and shopping streets, it is an ideal location for who stays in Naples for work or pleasure. History, class and modernity are combined in its building: work of famous architect Fuga, it was a headquarters of the ancient rail "Alifana" which linked Naples to foothills of the Matese Mountain.
The front, which has kept its original and grand aspect, embraces bright and modern spaces: furniture wengè, soft lighting, pastel colours, white porcelain, minimalist style create a unique and unmistakable atmosphere. Rooms are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Wi-Fi is free at the Ferdinando II, which also has a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Breakfast is served on the roof garden with views of the gardens and the Vomero hills. The rooms are complete with CD player, minibar and tea/coffee maker
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Ferdinando II in NAPOLI is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is lovely on the inside and helpful friendly staff
We got an upgrade when we checked in.
Staff were helpful, efficient. 2.50 euro per person per night city tax. Hotel decor was lovely. It's a decent 20 mins walk from main train station. 13 euros by taxi to the port, believe this is a fixed fee so no advantage can be taken of tourists. Would not suggest you drive, they are wild and walking can be a bit hair raising too with scooters on the pavements. We had to ask for the air con to be switched on from main desk though and they seemed to turn it off early next morning which wasn't good. It's near a lively part of town where locals hang out at wknd so be aware of some noise. Room for 2 with 1 cup for tea and coffee and no milk, asked for cup and milk, got the cup. Breakfast is level 5 so you can eat on terrace but it's hot up there. Usual tinned fruit, cereal, juice, bread, plastic ham, kraft cheese slices, cakes and croissants. Ok to start the day I guess. If you have to stay in Naples then this was fine for us for the price, bear in mind I have said we got a free upgrade. Didn't see what we would have got for our initial booking. (We only booked a Naples stop over as a base to see Pompei and Herculaneum. If I had known more about the area I would have based us in Sorrento and given Naples a wide birth.)