- 1 guest reviews
"The staff were very attentive helpful and professional speaking petty good English as well. The hotel is truly like a palace and our room wa..."
About the hotel
Hotel Palazzo Viceconte offers 14 exceptional bedroom areas. Each room and suite has a warm stylish flair and exquisite designs, high quality materials and different colours that expresses its unique and personal charm. They all have a breathtaking view over the Sassi or face the interior 17th century courtyard.
Our rooms are spacious and come with a deep soaking bath or a walk-in shower. They are equipped with high quality amenities, including free internet access and digital television, striking a perfect balance between ambiance and service.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
amazing hotel in a superb position, town is breathtaking too
The staff were very attentive helpful and professional speaking petty good English as well.
The hotel is truly like a palace and our room was faultless. We had a 6m by 5m bedroom with a week appointed bathroom and a separate lounge. Not only that, the view from both windows was stunning, looking down on the main "sassi" and the ravine. Parking is the only issue. We didn't book to use the small hotel's car park but were fortunate to be able to pay the 20 euro and use it. The alternative is a bit of a walk for a small saving.
The hotel is hard to find and I was grateful for the directions provided by a previous guest which were detailed and accurate.
The one shortcoming was the poor coffee at breakfast. However the extremely high quality and range of food and tea available and of course the setting make this trivial in the extreme. There is even a gluten free table of food!