This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A unique beauty. A beautiful building, recently restored masterfully contrast of colors and quality materials. The Palace Brunaccini is another example of the renewal of the Old Town.
It is even more having the area where it is. Behind Ballarò historic local market still alive from the commercial point of view and reference to the people of Palermo, which is around the stalls to make daily living expenses. La Piazzetta Brunaccini is potentially a happy island. In fact, all around other historical buildings such as the Municipal Library and the Church of Professed House underwent major restoration work. La Piazzetta Brunaccini is thus a true example for the rest of zona. Entrando face an ancient marble staircase Billiemi and nine apartments on the first floor there are three studios and six two premises. All furnished and equipped apartments offer guests every comfort comparable to a hotel of great prestige, also fully equipped, all apartments are equipped with kitchens and appliances. Of note some items of furniture found in certain units, particularly mobile in times of great prestige achieved by superfine cabinet makers, led by famous architects such as Basile. Moreover, the services available to guests complete the structure and make the stay pleasant to deal with both a holiday or work without problems. The apartments have been designed to offer guests all the amenities you need. They are finely furnished and equipped with all the accessories to perform rationally and easily all the daily activities. In addition, daily housekeeping services, provided from Monday to Friday and linen will make your stay pleasant and happy.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Palazzo Brunaccini in Palermo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet