This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in the Art Nouveau style in the late 800, the hotel was fully renovated in 2008, preserving the charm of the past. Situated between the old and the new city, 50 meters from the pedestrian area of the Corso Mazzini where is located the MAB, the open-air museum. The 40 rooms of the hotel are all equipped with air conditioning, direct dial telephone, TV, minibar.
All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, some rooms and suites are equipped with Jacuzzi. The Hotel Excelsior is the ideal choice for those wishing to enjoy a quiet stay in city, and for those traveling to Cosenza on business. Excellent value for money and its excellent facilities including a literary cafe where you can read a good book and enjoy a tea or hot chocolate, a restaurant that serves delicious cuisine regional level, the comfortable TV room and a meeting room perfect for large gatherings. L'Hotel Excelsior efficient staff is always available to provide accurate information on the best places to visit during their stay in Cosenza.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet