- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I appreciated the care taken to ensure my stay was easy and enjoyable, by the staff who were very helpful. The apartment was comfortable and..."
About the hotel
Taormina City Center are two delightful apartments just renovated situated in the heart of the historical centre of Taormina, close to the Duomo, the Greek Theatre, and 50 meters from Corso Umberto, main road of the center. The apartments are for 2 up to 4 people and they are made of one bedroom, with a double bed ( with the possibility to add a babycot), a living room with a double bed sofa, a full optional bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, satellite tv, heating and air conditioning, hairdrier, towels and linen, initial and final cleaning. Free WiFi connection to the internet.
We also offer you the availability of a garage (on request and subject to availability) in the same building of the flat and the price is 20 € per day. PLEASE LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, comfortable accommodation, great views from terrace
I appreciated the care taken to ensure my stay was easy and enjoyable, by the staff who were very helpful.
The apartment was comfortable and clean. One thing it didn't have was tea and sugar, which for a Brit was missed.