This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
La Lampara is a complex of few apartments (all two-roomed flats) located in a single historical building. The name derives from one of the most famous and traditional fishing techniques: the “lampara” is a torch whose light is used to attract the fish to the surface. This is undoubtedly a tribute to all the families of fishermen that lived in the building until a few years ago, just in the heart of the “fishermen quarter” of the old town of Trapani (almost opposite San Francesco d’Assisi Church).
Our apartments are suitable both for the tourists who need a small flat for few nights and for those who look for a medium-long term stay. Our guests will find historical rooms perfectly refurbished and modernized. Full of all the new comforts (TV set, independent air conditioning and much more), the lovely atmosphere of the apartments is enriched by the vision of beams, and old majolica floors.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet