This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Scoti is your secret hotel in an elegant 16th century Palazzo on via Tornabuoni, the most exclusive street in the heart of the historical centre of Florence. The charm of family-run Pensione Scoti with its 18th century floor-to-ceiling frescoes in the living room creates a very special atmosphere. Albergo Scoti has recently-refurbished rooms with private en suite bathrooms, offering well-priced accommodation in the Florentine tradition.
Hotel Scoti is well-known for its superb location and comfortable rooms to make your stay in Florence a very enjoyable experience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 08:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Scoti in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet