- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I used this Hotel for just a one night stay before heading to Tuscany for a wedding. It would be very hard to find but I was lucky as I got..."
"Great location and Doreen was wonderfully helpful. We had a street side room which was very noisy (drunk screaming lady first night and a bu..."
About the hotel
Scoti is your secret hotel in an elegant 16th century Palazzo on via Tornabuoni, the most exclusive street in the heart of the historical centre of Florence. The charm of family-run Pensione Scoti with its 18th century floor-to-ceiling frescoes in the living room creates a very special atmosphere. Albergo Scoti has recently-refurbished rooms with private en suite bathrooms, offering well-priced accommodation in the Florentine tradition.
Hotel Scoti is well-known for its superb location and comfortable rooms to make your stay in Florence a very enjoyable experience.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 08:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Scoti in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location,value for money
I used this Hotel for just a one night stay before heading to Tuscany for a wedding.
It would be very hard to find but I was lucky as I got cab from the airport. The hotel is in a great location close to the river,5 minutes from Ponte Vecchio bridge and only a 10 minute stroll to the main train station. The landlady Doreen was thoroughly helpful, so friendly and couldn't be more welcoming, thanks to her I easily found a local Irish pub and a cracking little café round the corner from the Hotel. I would recommend this hotel for people looking for a short stay in Florence, ideal as a base, great price too.
Noisy but nice
Great location and Doreen was wonderfully helpful.
We had a street side room which was very noisy (drunk screaming lady first night and a busking beggar playing an accordianne awfully for six hours for the next two. Room clean and comfortable. Ask for a non street side room if you want some peace though!