This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The B & B Archias born in downtown Syracuse, three stars, exactly Teracati Avenue, opposite the famous tomb of Archimedes, a step away from history, opposite the Archaeological Park, near the Greek Theatre, ear Dionysius, the Roman Amphitheatre, etc. . , all easily reachable on foot within minutes.
And 'situated near the famous Church of St. John the Catacombs, the Paolo Orsi Archaeological Museum, the Papyrus Museum and the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Tears, this really close to the B & B Archias rich history around Syracuse. Just over 10 munuti from the historical center of Ortigia.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Archia in Siracusa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet