This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
St. Placido inn is a prestigious attic, at the fourth floor of an eighteenth-century building in the heart of the historical centre, at the back of the Cathedral Square and not far away from etnea. Our bed & breakfast is glad to have you as guests in a friendly and familiar atmosphere.
Valentina, the owner of the house is graduated in foreign languages and runs the business. She has a considerable experience in the touristic field. Our home is always open to those who want to visit and know the other Sicily, the authentic one, the young, “genuine” and friendly Sicily. It is at 5 km from the airport "V. Bellini", at 1 km from the railway-station and at 100 metres from the sea, right in the heart of the commercial, cultural, historical centre of the city. Right close to us there's the most important commercial street of the city, the old via Etnea, rich of shops, bars and night-clubs. The strategic position of our home allows to have at hand both the most interesting architectural monuments (the Cathedral, Biscari's Palace, St. Placido's Church, the Greek Theatre, and so on) and the widest range of offers for the spare time, shopping and entertainments.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 08:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B San Placido Inn in Catania is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet