- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
The name "Giamperduto" probably derives from "Ciommo perduto" (border stone removed) and testifies the old dispute between the local people of Bernalda and the monks of the Benedictine abbey of Montescaglioso. The farmers were often accused to remove and to move to their advantage the boundary stones to assert their rights of pasture, cut wood and hunt in this territory now become a strategic point for the observation of many species of birds… In 2010, the structure has been transformed into a hotel garden surrounded by orange trees and olive groves where lines, colors, scents and traditions have joined with environment, creating a small corner in the magic landescape of Metaponto The resort features a large swimming pool and 12 rooms all differently decorated with attention to details, very comfortable and equipped with WiFi, sat TV, phon, telephone, minibar, air conditioning and heating, but will look to you like a piece of rural life that encompasses history, the traditions of Basilicata, it still retains some of the garden tools of the past . We will propose to our guest cultural culinary tours to discover the hinterland of its beautiful landscapes and traditions.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European), Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Giardino Giamperduto in Bernalda - Matera are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet