This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bed and Breakfast La Rena Rossa has a quiet and sunny position, it is surrounded by a wide garden and is the ideal way to spend your holiday between mountain and sea. Nicolosi ( the B&B's town, called "the Etna's door") represents in fact a strategic point that enables you to visit all the main East Sicily's wonders: Acitrezza's "Faraglioni", Catania's baroque, Taormina, Noto, Caltagirone, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento. .
. the entire island will be in your hand! It is a beautiful and confortable villa, just built, furnished in a lovely but at the same time practical way, with attention on details, and materials that are typical of here, such as lavic stone and ghiara ( rena rossa ), that comes from the burning of melted sediments during volcanic eruptions.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 08:00 hours
- Until 23:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for La Rena Rossa B&B Nicolosi- Etna in Nicolosi are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet