This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bed and Breakfast La Rena Rossa has a quiet and sunny position, it is surrounded by a wide garden and is the ideal way to spend your holiday between mountain and sea. Nicolosi ( the B&B's town, called "the Etna's door") represents in fact a strategic point that enables you to visit all the main East Sicily's wonders: Acitrezza's "Faraglioni", Catania's baroque, Taormina, Noto, Caltagirone, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento. .
. the entire island will be in your hand! It is a beautiful and confortable villa, just built, furnished in a lovely but at the same time practical way, with attention on details, and materials that are typical of here, such as lavic stone and ghiara ( rena rossa ), that comes from the burning of melted sediments during volcanic eruptions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet