This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
"Chicchi di Melograno" is a small but charming B & B Modica. Born from the restoration of an ancient Sicilian home located in one of the historic city of cobbled streets and homes that have kept the charm of a bygone age. Accessible by car from the road that goes to one of the most beautiful viewpoints of the city on foot through alleys and stairways characteristics, pomegranate seeds is located near the heart of the city, Corso Umberto I - plenty of shops and Dolceria.
The property consists of 4 double rooms (with possibility of adding one or two beds. All rooms have private entrance, private bathroom and face a common courtyard equipped with tables, chairs and umbrellas to enjoy the best afternoons of relaxation. All rooms are equipped with telephone, TV, mini bar, hair dryer, Internet connection and air conditioning / fan. Pomegranate seeds is ideal for discovering the charm of the city of Modica and its surroundings as well as to visit the nearby towns they have received, with Modica, recognition of World Heritage by UNESCO.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2010 - No comunication The LateRooms.com rates for Chicchi di Melograno in Modica are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet