- 2 guest reviews
"Very good value of money. Facilities are very good and the location too. But the room is a bit old...."
"Traditional hotel with a stunning location. Staff were extremely helpful parking our car, booking restaurants and helping us navigate the ar..."
About the hotel
The Grand Hotel Ortigia is close to the deep blue Mediterranean sea, a stone's throw from the Fonte Aretusa. the hotel is situated on the island of Ortigia. The 4 stars Grand Hotel Ortigia is the old town centre but within easy walking distance of the new city and it is also near the Marina di Siracusa.
The Hotel was built during the first years of the Nineteenth century and it is now one hundred years old, and even tought it was restructured in 1995 its native architectural remains unchanged: as does the charm of its Liberty style. Inside the hotel, preserved in perfect condition, is the Mura Spagnole. On the terrazza sul Mare is a restaurant, which is accessed by a panoramic lift. The terrace itself strechches out along the tourist dock from the beautiful Mediterranean sunsets can be admired as the clear evening light floods the sea of Ortigia. The only hotel in Ortigia with privat parking. The kitchen of the Grand Hotel Ortigia is characterized by its regional and international specialities, moreover the wine cellar is rich in wines of international repute. Among the 58 rooms are furnished in an elegant style and they are provided with modern technological communications. The hotel is provided with the WI-FI system.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value of money.
Facilities are very good and the location too. But the room is a bit old.
Traditional hotel with a stunning location.
Staff were extremely helpful parking our car, booking restaurants and helping us navigate the area.