- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed 2 nights, the first night was in the old building which was great with fantastic views. Unfortunately it was noisy during the night (..."
About the hotel
Sourrounded by the green this ancient building of 1637 has today 67 nice rooms (40 build on 2006) and is lacated just a few distance from Erice, Segesta and San Vito lo Capo. From the terrace near the swimming pool of this nice family run hotel is possible to admire the Cofano Bay. In the lovely restaurant is possible tho choose from a selection of sicilian dishes and local wines.
For the position is possible reach it from Palermo Airport or Trapani Airport
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
2 Night stay September 2014
Stayed 2 nights, the first night was in the old building which was great with fantastic views.
Unfortunately it was noisy during the night (probably the generator from the nearby restaurant) .We asked to move for the second night and were given a choice of three. The one we chose in the new building was fine. Ate in the restaurant on the first night and was amused when they played the Godfather theme as background music.