This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Resort La Rosa dei Venti is located on the hill overlooking the town of Portopalo, with the possibility to enjoy the beautiful view of the place where Mediterranean and Ionian Seas are protagonists of an amazing, spectacular phenomenon. The Hotel is nestled in a pristine nature gathering the typicality of the land of Sicily. It has been designed in order to provide comfort and tranquillity, which will render your holidays very ''regenerative''.
La Rosa dei Venti has 10 stylish and comfortable double rooms with fine finishes. The first 5, called "Tramontana", "Mezzogiorno", "Levante", "Maestrale" and "Ponente" can be used as singles or as doubles. The remaining 2 rooms, "Libeccio" and "Grecale" can accommodate three people. A room called "Ostro” is equipped to host disabled people. Lastly, there are two suites with large private terrace and sea view called "Ionio" and "Mediterraneo", from where you can enjoy one of the best panoramas in Sicily. The Hotel Resort is open all year. Where we are Portopalo is the southernmost tip of Europe, 80 km below the parallel of Tunis. The Resort overlooks the Canal of Sicily right across the port; there are many places to visit both for their value and beauty, such as the Tonnara of Portopalo (an ancient tuna fishery) rather than the Aragonese Castle on the island of Capo Passero, natural pearl of the Mediterranean. A few km away (about 4), you will have the possibility to see the joining of the Mediterranean Sea and the Ionian, at the Isola delle Correnti, which acts as a natural watershed; along the same coasts, the most beautiful beaches in Sicily, among which Carratois, the beaches of Marzamemi and San Lorenzo, Calamosche and many others. Given the strategic location of our Hotel - angle of conjunction between the two provinces of Syracuse and Ragusa – you will be able to move seamlessly between the most beautiful towns in South Eastern Sicily.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet