This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Count Camillo is a three star B & B, second floor (with elevator) of a historic building in Art Nouveau end 800. Le spacious rooms with vaulted ceilings and frescoes, enjoy all the comforts and services privati. L 'good centrally located in one of the main streets of Palermo, Via C: B.
Cavour, allows guests to easily visit the town! B & B is located 50 meters from the bus stop, 100 meters from the famous Teatro Massimo, 250 Politeama Theatre, 50 meters, the Archaeological Museum, a short walk from Piazza Pretoria, the Palatine Chapel, the Cathedral and the Quattro Canti, Monreale, Mondello and famous historical markets Vucciria, Head and is surrounded by many Ballarò. Inoltre Restaurants where you can enjoy the excellent cuisine of Sicily
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 05/12/2010 to 29/01/2016 - is necessary to communicate the arrival time at the b & b at least two days before; It's possible to organize, on request, transfer from the airport to the B & B The LateRooms.com rates for B&B Conte Camillo in Palermo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet