This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel da Bruno is ideally located, in the dynamic Salizzada San Lio, right in the heart of the city’s historical centre, just a moment away from St. Mark’s Square and the Rialto Bridge. For three generations the Sartore family, the very picture of Venetian hospitality, has been welcoming at the Hotel da Bruno guests from all over the world, offering visitors the warmth of an old hotel tradition.
Their experience and expertise in both three stars accommodation and the city of Venice guarantees a pleasant stay for all guests. At the reception, You’ll find polite and qualified staff who will be able to advise You on how to get the best out of your visit: in the magic Venice. Recently renovated and restructured,the interior of the hotel provides all the luxuries and conveniences that modern travellers need while maintaining a certain charm with the historic building. A typical Italian breakfast buffet is served in the cosy breakfast room every morning from 7:30 am to 10:00 am, providing guests a refreshing start to a day of leisurely exploring. The aroma of coffee, the intensing smell of freshly baked cakes and the bright colours of fresh fruits: a typical Venetian awakening to get Your day off to a perfect start! Hotel da Bruno, the pleasure of discovering Venice!
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Da Bruno in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet