This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Agora Hostel is just 200 metres from Catania Cathedral and a 5-minute walk from the port. Guests are offered free parking and Wi-Fi, and can enjoy Sicilian dishes in the restaurant. Accommodation includes private rooms and brightly coloured dormitories, all with a shared bathroom.
All rooms have views of Catania’s historic centre, and some overlook the Roman baths. The Amenano River flows right through the Agora’s underground restaurant, which serves traditional regional meals. There is also a bar serving light refreshments. Just a few steps from Hostel Agora’s entrance, you can catch buses to/from Catania Fontanarossa Airport, and nearby beaches. You can also book excursions to Mount Etna National Park from the tour desk.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 06:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Agorà Hostel in Catania are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet