- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Centrally located, less than 5 minutes walk from riverboat, very friendly staff, owner and his wife. Room well air-conditioned providing a v..."
"Lovely family run accommodation..."
"This little place found in the tiny little backstreets of Venice was just perfect. It was my first time in venice so I wanted the full exper..."
"The location is perfect if you take train as it is near the train station.the room is nice and spacious BUT the room lighting is very poor.t..."
"Very friendly and helpful couple. The rooms were always spotless. The only minor complaint was the lock on the bathroom door was sticky and..."
About the hotel
Alloggi Serena B&B is set in the heart of Venice, only 600 metres away from Santa Lucia Train Station and a 20-minute walk from the famous San Marco Square. The Grand Canal is just a few steps away and the nearest vaporetto stop is Riva di Biasio. This B&B offers stylish rooms, breakfast, and free Wi-Fi.
The air-conditioned rooms at the Serena are decorated with wooden furniture and exposed beam ceilings. They come with a bathroom with bath or shower, and cable TV. This bed and breakfast serves a typical Italian breakfast in the morning. The property also includes a common kitchen with a microwave for heating up food, that guests can use free of charge.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/05/2010 to 31/12/2015 - Customers are requested to notify as soon as possible 'time of' arrival. The city tax will be 3euro/ pax /nighte in high season and 1.50euro/ pax / nighte in the low season The LateRooms.com rate for Alloggi Serena in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
78% would recommend it to a friend
We felt that the room was to higher price for what you got the beds kept moving apart had to get up and push them together in the night
Centrally located, less than 5 minutes walk from riverboat, very friendly staff, owner and his wife.
Room well air-conditioned providing a very welcome break from the mid-day heat in venice. Very good value for money for myself and two discerning children. If we ever go to Venice again I would definitely stay.