- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Villa Trigona, ancient and prestigious house, built between the 18th and 19th centuries, recently restored, with 13 rooms (two of which for disable people) and two suites, welcoming you for a pleasant and relaxing tourist, cultural and gastronomic stay, The villa, belonging to the homonymous family from generations, is surrounded by a 50. 000 square metres countryside, located less than 1 km from the famous archeological Piazza Armerina sites. In its natural charming environment, the villa has been wisely provided of all comforts: The bedrooms are air conditioned and with private bathrooms and all furnished with functional excellent plain taste.
The lounge suite of current usage is provided of different living rooms, a room with a fireplace, a room with a small library and a room with video and listening facilities. Outside the villa offers unforgettable relaxing walkings through several paths of uncommonly secular box trees in the wide green areas enriched by a pine wood, an oak wood, olive trees and fruit trees. Moreover you can find an archery space, a bowl field and a play field and enjoy interesting excursions by mountain bikes and horse riding. Villa Trigona is also famous for its gastronomic tradition.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet