This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the so-called Abbeys’ District, in the middle of the National Park of Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga, rises the Hotel Rigopiano, at an altitude of 1200 mt. Sea at the horizon, surrounded by mountains, Hotel Rigopiano is the only one in the valley, with its strategic position, between the three provinces of Pescara, Teramo, L’Aquila. The Resort is characterized by a creative combination of tradition and innovation, and its recent restoration, inspired by criteria of eco-sustainability, culture and conviviality, testifies a strong tie to the land.
Architectural elements typical of the area – stone, wood, wrought iron… – live together with the precious Castelli majolica, antiques, and modern functional pieces of furniture. The wellness philosophy, the love for good food and the harmony with nature are the essential elements which strongly inspire the services offered by the Hotel. Services 45 rooms, among which 2 suites and 4 junior suites, provided with safe, satellite TV, telephone and fax. Wireless. Bar. Restaurant Il Vate. Garden Hall, Fireplace Hall, Dannunziana Hall, Duse Hall, Il Piacere Hall. SPA and Beauty Farm Gransasso. Multifunctional outside field (for tennis, volleyball, football). Baby Club. Library. Shuttle service from Rigopiano to Farindola and back, with the 2 Jeep Commander (7 seats available inside). Possibility to move by helicopter contacting the society Hoverfly (www. hoverfly. it). Meeting Halls The Hotel has three multifunction halls, equipped with the most efficient outfit, meant to be at disposal of the most various and specific business needs of each customer. The three halls are available for congresses, seminars, workshops. The Dannunziana Hall, the smallest and the cosiest, has 30 seats: it is interconnected with the Garden Hall, which can be reserved for lunches, dinners, cocktails and coffee breaks with a little number of people. The Duse Hall, 100 seats, overlooks the wood from its large windows, and communicates with the main structure of the Hotel and its services. The Il Piacere Hall, it is independent from the Hotel, and set in a panoramic position, with 150 seats and its own bar and services. Restaurant Dedicated to the poet Gabriele d’Annunzio, the Restaurant Il Vate is a refined environment where to taste a variegate and delicate cuisine. A prestigious selection of wines is collected inside the suggestive wine cellar, visible trough the window glasses on the restaurant floor. The restaurant can be entirely reserved for convivial launches and dinners. It is also possible to personalize the menu, choosing special wine and food routes, and to require the exclusive use of the whole hotel, as well as of the wellness centre. SPA and Beauty Gransasso The wellness centre, on the basement, is divided into 3 spaces connected one to the other and occupying a whole area of 1200 mq; its wide windows look at the garden and at the horizon, opened on the sea. The entrance is both from the inside of the hotel and from the outside, trough a panoramic path. The Beauty Farm area, led by the Intégrée Group, includes spaces organized for the following aesthetic treatments: Biocheck, Massage, Antiaging, Thermoaromatherapy, Hydroaromatherapy, Mudaromatherapy, Silhouwell, Idrorelax for two, Massage for two, Criosystem, Biowave, Draintherapy, Sweet therapy, Stone Massage. The SPA area offers a wellness route articulated in the following phases: - Emotional shower - Turkish bath - Hammam - Vapo bath - Laconicum - Calidarium - Aromatherapy/Cromotherapy - Saune Kelo - Frigidarium - Circular shower - Tepidarium - Spa’s hydrotherapy - Kneipp treatment - Hydro massage The Relax area, both inside and outside of the structure, includes internal and external swimming pool (heated during winter), fitness centre, external sauna. Activities The Resort proposes various activities, such as excursions, nordic walking, mountain biking, trekking, taji and yoga. From Rigopiano it is easy to reach the nicest touristic places of the whole area, interesting both from an historical-artistic and naturalistic point of view: Penne, Castelli, Campo Imperatore, Castel del Monte, Rocca Calascio are only few of them…
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet