This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The B&B Globetrotter Syracuse is located in a stunning corner of Ortigia Island, the town’s historical center. We are but 200m away from the Duomo Piazza, on the second floor of a 20s style building on the enchanting Matteotti main street; a convenient area for shopping in the most exclusive boutiques in town. We are very easy to find by foot, alternatively by a shuttle service generously provided by the TALETE parking, located 400m away from our BandB which is free until 9pm, and only a mere euro from then on.
In our Bed and Breakfast at Syracuse, you will be welcomed by a multi-lingual and professional staff alike to one found in a hotel but for smaller budgets and the kind of informality found in a hostel. Our rooms are to your every comfort, furnished with a television, Wi-Fi internet, air conditioning and an ensuite bathroom; upon your arrival: drinks, chats and a map and all the information necessary for your discovery of Siracusa, aswell as Pantalica, Vendicari, Etna, Taormina and Catania.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for B&B Globetrotter Siracusa in Siracusa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet